Sterile Disposable Petri Plates 100X20mm
Sterile Disposable Petri Plates 100X20mm is available 2 times from Himedia labs
- DescriptionSterile Disposable Petri Plates 100X20mm are optically clear (ETO sterilized), transparent for easy reading, disposable Petri plate, used in laboratory work.
- ApplicationBioassays ,Antimicrobial susceptibility tests , General lab purposes and Observation of plant germination.
- StorageStore Below 30°C
- Stability and ReactivityProduct loses its potency/performance above 45°C.
- Conditions to avoidAvoid Heat and light.
- WarninigAvoid dry heat sterilization
- RecommandationRecommended to be sterilization by autoclaving not more than 15 minutes at 15lb pressure (121°C)
- UseFor invitro use only
- Additional descriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameSterile Disposable Petri Plates ,100X20mm
- Alternative nameSterile Disposable Petri Plates ,100X20mm
- Alternative techniquesterilized
PW1274-5X1X100NO | Sterile Disposable Petri Plates ,100X20mmsize: 5X1X100NO | 251.1 USD
PW1274-1X1X500NO | Sterile Disposable Petri Plates ,100X20mmsize: 1X1X500NO | 237.56 USD