Sterile Disposable Petri plate Bi Petri Plates 90X15mm
Sterile Disposable Petri plate Bi Petri Plates 90X15mm is available 4 times from Himedia labs
PW054-2X1X500NO | Sterile Disposable Petri plate(Bi-Petri Plates),90X15mmsize: 2X1X500NO | 315.09 USD
PW054-2X50X10NO | Sterile Disposable Petri plate(Bi-Petri Plates),90X15mmsize: 2X50X10NO | 289.42 USD
PW054-5X1X100NO | Sterile Disposable Petri plate(Bi-Petri Plates),90X15mmsize: 5X1X100NO | 194.89 USD
PW054-8X10X10NO | Sterile Disposable Petri plate(Bi-Petri Plates),90X15mmsize: 8X10X10NO | 262.58 USD
- DescriptionSterile Disposable Petri plate(Bi-Petri Plates) 90X15mm are optically clear, transparent for easy reading, disposable Petri plate, used in laboratory work, they have partition and useful for culturing work.
- ApplicationBioassays ,Antimicrobial susceptibility tests , General lab purposes and Observation of plant germination.
- StorageStore Below 30°C
- Stability and ReactivityProduct loses its potency/performance above 45°C.
- Conditions to avoidAvoid Heat and light.
- WarninigAvoid dry heat sterilization
- RecommandationRecommended to be sterilization by autoclaving not more than 15 minutes at 15lb pressure (121°C)
- UseFor invitro use only
- Additional descriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.This 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameSterile Disposable Petri (Bi-Petri Plates),90X15mm
- Alternative nameSterile Disposable Petri plate(Bi-Petri Plates),90X15mm
- Alternative techniquesterilized