SRF phospho Ser77 Polyclonal Antibody
SRF phospho Ser77 Polyclonal Antibody is available 0 time from Abbkine labs
- AntigenSRF (phospho Ser77)
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Shipping requirementsThe product SRF (phospho Ser77) Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product SRF (phospho Ser77) Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt. Our specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommends the preparation of small aliqouts which will help you to prevent the product from procedures of freezing and thawing periodically.
- TipsThis polyclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Abbkine they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSRF (phospho Ser77) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameserum response factor (c-fos serum response element-binding transcription factor) (phosphorilated Ser77) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetserum response factor (c-fos serum response element-binding transcription factor), MCM1, SRF and IDBG-87849 and ENSG00000112658 and 6722, protein dimerization activity, nuclei, Srf and IDBG-187355 and ENSMUSG00000015605 and 20807, BT.51656 and IDBG-631571 and ENSBTAG00000012777 and 533039
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT