SPS Agar, Granulated
SPS Agar, Granulated is available 1 time from Himedia labs
GM632-4X500G | SPS Agar, Granulatedsize: 4X500G | 203.06 USD
- DescriptionSPS Agar, Granulated by HiMedia Laboratories is used for the detection of Clostridium perfringens in foods.
- Cultural ResponseCultural characteristics observed after an incubation at 35-37°C for 18-48 hours under anaerobic conditions.
- AppearanceCream to yellow coloured granular medium
- Storage TemperatureStore below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C.
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- OrderingTo order SPS Agar, Granulated , please use the Cat. Nr.GM632-4X500G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for SPS Agar, Granulated
- Gene target
- Short nameSPS Agar, Granulated
- Alternative nameSPS media gelling agent, Granulated