SPAC7 Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bs-9608R | SPAC7 Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 306.34 USD
- Long nameSPAC7 Primary Polyclonal Antibody
- Also known asSPAC7 PAb
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenSPAC7
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SPAC7.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Clone numberPolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SPAC7/C13ORF28
- Gene ID number122258
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactivityHuman
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenComprising nearly 4% of human DNA, chromosome 13 contains around 114 million base pairs and 400 genes. Key tumor suppressor genes on chromosome 13 include the breast cancer susceptibility gene, BRCA2, and the RB1 (retinoblastoma) gene. RB1 encodes a crucial tumor suppressor protein which, when defective, leads to malignant growth in the retina and has been implicated in a variety of other cancers. The gene SLITRK1, which is associated with Tourette syndrome, is on chromosome 13. As with most chromosomes, polysomy of part or all of chromosome 13 is deleterious to development and decreases the odds of survival. Trisomy 13, also known as Patau syndrome, is quite deadly and the few who survive past one year suffer from permanent neurologic defects, difficulty eating and vulnerability to serious respiratory infections. The C13orf28 gene product has been provisionally designated C13orf28 pending further characterization.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesChromosome 13 open reading frame 28; FLJ27356; Protein SPACA7; SPAC7_HUMAN; Spaca7; Sperm acrosome-associated protein 7.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameSPAC7 Antibody
- Alternative nameSPAC7 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies