SHEEP ANTI HUMAN TAMM HORSFALL GLYCOPROTEIN Antibody
SHEEP ANTI HUMAN TAMM HORSFALL GLYCOPROTEIN Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Host organismSheep
- Other namesuromodulin; Uromodulin; uromodulin; uromucoid; Tamm-Horsfall glycoprotein; tamm-Horsfall urinary glycoprotein; uromodulin (uromucoid, Tamm-Horsfall glycoprotein); uromodulin; Tamm-Horsfall urinary glycoprotein
- Form/AppearancePurified (Ig fraction - liquid)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- Alternative name3Ovinae ANTI Homo sapiens TAMM HORSFALL GLYCOPROTEIN
- Alternative name2Ovine ANTI HUMAN TAMM HORSFALL GLYCOPROTEIN
- Alternative name5N/A
- Alternative name4TAMM HORSFALL GLYCOPROTEIN
- Other gene namesUMOD; UMOD; THP; FJHN; HNFJ; THGP; HNFJ1; MCKD2; ADMCKD2; THP
- Immunoglobulin isotypePolyclonal IgG
- Alternative name1Anti-SHEEP ANTI HUMAN TAMM HORSFALL GLYCOPROTEIN
- Species reactivityHuman
- Gene nameN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Specificity and cross-reactivityTAMM HORSFALL GLYCOPROTEIN This item is specific for human tamm horsfall glycoprotein. Identity has been confirmed by double diffusion against tamm horsfall glycoprotein and a known antibody against this target.
- Purification methodN/A
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Storage and shippingStore at +Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius. or productone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. if preferred. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. productone should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Shelf Life: 18 months from date of dispatch.
- Tested for:ELISA (EIA), Immunohistology - Frozen (IHC)
- Gene target
- Short nameANTI TAMM HORSFALL GLYCOPROTEIN Antibody
- Techniqueanti human, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameovine antibody to H. sapiens TAMM HORSFALL GLYCOPROTEIN (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS220487 | SHEEP ANTI HUMAN TAMM HORSFALL GLYCOPROTEIN Antibodysize: 1 mililiter | 699.81 USD
- Catalog numberMBS220487
- Price699.81 USD
- Size1 mililiter
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- French translationanticorps
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameuromodulin
- Synonyms gene name
- uromodulin (uromucoid, Tamm-Horsfall glycoprotein)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-07-27
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedMolecular and cellular effects of Tamm-Horsfall protein mutations and their rescue by chemical chaperones.binds to virulent Bordetella pertussis and reduces its adherence to both renal and pulmonary epithelial cellsTamm-Horsfall protein has immunomodulatory role on polymorphpolymorphonuclear leukocyte functions(apoptosis,chemotaxis,phagocytosis).Tamm-Horsfall protein in a 16-month-old girl with surgical resection of a nephroblastoma after pre-operative chemotherapy12 different uromodulin missense mutations were found to lead to defective endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi protein transport, suggesting a common pathogenetic mechanism in medullary cystic kidney disease and familial juvenile hyperuricemic nephropathy.Familial juvenile hyperuricemic nephropathy (FJHN) is a rare autosomal-dominant disease caused by mutations in the UMOD gene located at 16p11.2-12 that encodes for uromodulin, or Tamm-Horsfall glycoprotein.Genome-wide association studies identified uromodulin as a risk factor for chronic kidney disease (CKD) and hypertension, and suggested that the level of uromodulin in the urine could represent a useful biomarker for the development of CKD.Uromodulin has greater immunosuppressive activities than THP and lower inductive property in relation to activation of immune cells.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies