Sheep Anti Chicken IgY
Sheep Anti Chicken IgY is available 2 times from Adi labs
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- Antibody typePolyclonal Antibody
- Antibody conjugateN/A
- Stock availabilityAvailable
- Antibody hostSheep
- Technical datasheetContact Gentaur to request the datasheet or ask our specialists for more information.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
60319-SAS-BLK | Sheep Anti-Chicken IgY Antiserumsize: 1-10L, bulk | Place ask USD
60319-SAF-BLK | Sheep Anti-Chicken IgY, puresize: 1g; bulk | Place ask USD
- Catalog number60319-SAF-BLK
- PricePlace ask USD
- Size1g; bulk
- NotesThe Sheep Anti-Chicken IgY, pure is manufactured for Research Use Only or for diagnostics purposes.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.The ultrapure Anti- IgY, pure supplied from adi is supplied in 1. The reagent contains very low traces of production synthesis impurities and is highly purified by ultra filtration and distillation for the chemical compounds.
- PropertiesChickens like all bird species have IgY antibodies that are very stable and found in the yolk. Gallus Gallus domestica is the Latin name of the Chicken.Chicken yolk polyclonal Immunoglobulin Y (abbreviated as IgY) is a type of immunoglobulin which is the major antibody in bird, reptile, and lungfish blood. It is also found in high concentrations in chicken egg yolk. As with the other immunoglobulins, IgY is a class of proteins which are formed by the immune system in reaction to certain foreign substances, and specifically recognize them.
- Short nameAnti- IgY, pure
- Techniqueanti, Pure, IgY
- IsotypeIgY antibody
- Alternative nameovine antibody to-Chicken IgY, pure
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies