Shapton HiVeg Medium
Shapton HiVeg Medium is available 1 time from Himedia labs
- DescriptionShapton HiVeg Medium is greenish yellow coloured, homogeneous, free flowing powder used for enumeration of spores of Bacillus stearothermophilus which cause flat sour spoilage in canned foods with pH more than 4.5.
- Shelf lifeUse before expiry date on the label
- StorageShapton HiVeg Medium should be stored between 10-30°C
- PH7.20 - 7.60
- UsesLaboratory Chemicals, Analytical Purpose, Biochemical Analysis
- Personal ProtectionWear respiratory protection. Avoid breathing vapours, mist or gas. Ensure adequate ventilation.
- Toxicological InformationNA
- OrderingTo order Shapton HiVeg Medium , please use the Cat. Nr. MV645-4X500G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more informations
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Shapton HiVeg Medium
- Additional descriptionThere are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- Gene target
- Short nameShapton HiVeg Medium
- Alternative nameShapton HiVeg Medium
- Alternative techniquecellculture
MV645-4X500G | Shapton HiVeg Mediumsize: 4X500G | 198.17 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR