SEK1 MKK4 Phospho Antibody
SEK1 MKK4 Phospho Antibody is available 4 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS857439 | SEK1/MKK4 (Phospho-Ser80) Antibodysize: 50ug | 344.87 USD
MBS857439 | SEK1/MKK4 (Phospho-Ser80) Antibodysize: 100ug | 426.76 USD
MBS857474 | SEK1/MKK4 (Phospho-Thr261) Antibodysize: 50ug | 344.87 USD
MBS857474 | SEK1/MKK4 (Phospho-Thr261) Antibodysize: 100ug | 426.76 USD
- Alternative name4SEK1/MKK4
- Alternative name5N/A
- Other namesdual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 4 isoform 2; Dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 4; dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 4; MEK 4; MAPKK 4; MAPK/ERK kinase 4; SAPK/ERK kinase 1; MAP kinase kinase 4; JNK-activated kinase 1; JNK-activating kinase 1; c-Jun N-terminal kinase kinase 1; stress-activated protein kinase kinase 1; mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 4; JNK-activating kinase 1; MAPK/ERK kinase 4; MEK 4; SAPK/ERK kinase 1; SEK1; Stress-activated protein kinase kinase 1; SAPK kinase 1; SAPKK-1; SAPKK1; c-Jun N-terminal kinase kinase 1; JNKK
- Gene nameSEK1/MKK4
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesMAP2K4; MAP2K4; JNKK; MEK4; MKK4; SEK1; SKK1; JNKK1; SERK1; MAPKK4; PRKMK4; SAPKK1; SAPKK-1; JNKK1; MEK4; MKK4; PRKMK4; SEK1; SERK1; SKK1; MAP kinase kinase 4; MAPKK 4; MEK 4; SEK1; SAPK kinase 1; SAPKK-1; SAPKK1; JNKK
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Form/AppearanceThis rabbit Immunoglobulin G (IgG) is supplied in PBS buffer that does not contain Mg2+ and Ca2+. The pH is 7.4. Other components are: 150mM NaCl, 0.02% Na azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage and shippingproductone can be stored at -20 degrees Celsius up to 12 months.
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans Nucleoside diphosphate kinase ndk Nucleoside diphosphate kinase ndk