SAPAP1 DLGAP1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
SAPAP1 DLGAP1 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-12138R-A350 | SAPAP1/DLGAP1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
bs-12138R-A488 | SAPAP1/DLGAP1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
bs-12138R-A555 | SAPAP1/DLGAP1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
bs-12138R-A594 | SAPAP1/DLGAP1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
bs-12138R-A647 | SAPAP1/DLGAP1 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 387.59 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenSAPAP1/DLGAP1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against SAPAP1/DLGAP1.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SAPAP1/DLGAP1
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenMembers of the postsynaptic density-95 (PSD-95)/SAP90 family of membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) proteins function as multimodular scaffolds that organize protein-signaling complexes at neuronal synapses. PSD-95/SAP90 binds guanylate kinase-associated protein (GKAP), also designated GK domain-binding protein, DAP-1-a, DAP-1-b, PSD-95 binding protein, PSD-95/SAP90 associated protein, or SAPAP, through the guanylate kinase domain. GKAP is expressed widely in neurons of the cortex and hippocampus and in the Purkinje and granule cells of the cerebellum. GKAP is localized specifically in the PSD of glutamatergic synapses, consistent with its direct interaction with PSD-95 family proteins.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsPSD95 binding protein 1; DAP 1 ALPHA; DAP 1; DAP 1 BETA; DAP-1; DAP-1-ALPHA; DAP-1-BETA; DAP1; Discs large Drosophila homolog associated protein 1; Discs large homolog associated protein 1; Disks large associated protein 1; Disks large associated protein 1, alpha isoform, included; Disks large associated protein 1, beta isoform, included; Disks large-associated protein 1; DLGAP 1; Dlgap1; DLGP1_HUMAN; GKAP; GKAP/SAPAP; GKPA/SAPAP; Guanylate kinase associated protein; Guanylate kinase-associated protein; hGKAP; KIAA4162; MGC88156; mKIAA4162; PSD 95/SAP90 binding protein 1; PSD-95/SAP90-binding protein 1; SAP90/PSD 95 associated protein 1; SAP90/PSD-95-associated protein 1; SAPAP 1; SAPAP1.
- Gene target
- Short nameSAPAP1/DLGAP1 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Olsenella uli 2 isopropylmalate synthase leuA partial 2 isopropylmalate synthase leuA partial