SAMHD1 Lentivirus (Human) CMV PLenti-
SAMHD1 Lentivirus (Human) CMV PLenti- is available 1 time from Gentaur genprice labs
171-LVP295336 | SAMHD1 Lentivirus (Human) CMV PLenti-size: 1 kit or item | 1658.31 USD
- Catalog number171-LVP295336
- Price1658.31 USD
- Size1 kit or item
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameSAM and HD domain containing deoxynucleoside triphosphate triphosphohydrolase 1
- Synonyms gene name
- SAM domain and HD domain 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-07-31
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Sterile alpha motif domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThis study reviewed that Neurologic Phenotypes Associated with Mutations in IFIH1 in patients with Aicardi-Goutieres Syndrome.report on four adult siblings with c.490C>T (p.Arg164X) mutation in SAMHD1, a gene most recently described in Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome, on both alleles in all affected siblingshuman SAMHD1 is a potent dGTP-stimulated triphosphohydrolase that converts deoxynucleoside triphosphates to the constituent deoxynucleoside and inorganic triphosphateData suggest that SAMHD1 has a role in the nucleus that, if disrupted by mutation, leads to cytosolic accumulation of SAMHD1 and autoimmune disease.Synthesis by the reductase peaks during S-phase, and catabolism by SAMHD1 is maximal during G1 phase when large dNTP pools would prevent cells from preparing for a new round of DNA replicationThese results indicate that SAMHD1 phosphorylation may be a negative regulator of SAMHD1 restriction activity.CD4(+) memory T cells with stem cell-like properties are targets for HIV infection, become productively or latently infected at low levels, and SAMHD1 expression promotes abortive infection of this important memory cell subset.Authors report for the first time that macrophages are one of the main HIV-1 target cells in the endometrium and that infection of macrophages from both the endometrium and the decidua is restricted by SAMHD1SAMHD1 phosphorylation also ablates restriction and tetramer formation but without affecting triphosphohydrolase steady-state kinetics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- How to orderThe reference at Genprice for this lab product is 171-LVP295336. It is a frequent ordered reagent.
- When will I be deliveredThe SAMHD1 Lentivirus (Human) CMV PLenti- will be delivered to your laboratory the next week after your order if you order it before Friday 15:30.
- Contact with other usersSAMHD1 Lentivirus (Human) CMV PLenti- is frequently used in research laboratories. We can supply you with references if needed.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameSAMHD1 Lentivirus ( ) CMV PLenti-
- Alternative nameSAMHD1 Lentivirus (H. sapiens) cytomegalovirus PLenti-