Salivary Gland Lysate
Salivary Gland Lysate is available 2 times from Proscience labs
20-103 | Salivary Gland Lysatesize: 0.1 mg | 513.26 USD
- Catalog number20-103
- Price513.26 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- Lysates propertiesHuman salivary gland tissue lysate was prepared by homogenization using a proprietary technique. The tissue was frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and then stored at -70 grades C. The human salivary gland tissue total protein is provided in a buffer including HEPES (pH7.9), MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, NP-40, and a cocktail of protease inhibitors. For quality control purposes, the salivary gland tissue pattern on SDS-PAGE gel is shown to be consistent for each lot by visualization with coomassie blue staining. The salivary gland tissue is then Western analyzed by either GAPDH or β-actin antibody, and the expression level is consistent with each lot.
- Cellular origibn of the lysateSalivary Gland
- Ug of lysate used by testSalivary gland lysate is for use in Western blotting, 10 ug to 20 ug per lane is recommended for mini gel.
- Gene target
- Alternative nameSalivary Gland Lysate
- PubMedResults suggest that hSMR3A can act as a marker for erectile dysfunction associated with both diabetic and non-diabetic etiologies.All members of the human opiorphin family of genes can potentially modulate erectile physiology. Both hSMR3 and ProL1 are down-regulated in the corpora of men with ED, and therefore both genes can potentially act as markers of ED.
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
XBL-10846 | Salivary Gland Membrane Lysatesize: 0.1 mg | 783.16 USD
- Lysate's originTissue
- State of tissueNormal
- Species of the lysateHuman
- Disease of the lysateNormal
- Localisation of the biopsyHuman Salivary gland tissue
- Positive control inthe lysate is used as positive control in Western Blot
- PH and mediumHEPES pH 7.9, MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, and NP-40.
- Keep atStore at 2-8 grades C for continuous use. For extended storage, freeze working aliquots at -70 grades C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is half a year from the date of receipt.
- CautionThis product is for research use only.
- Laboratory requirementsProducts are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. GENTAUR is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of GENTAUR materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures. Also, for further information on the biosafety classification of human etiologic agents, please consult the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Health and Safety (www.cdc.gov/od/ohs).
- Animal originHuman
- Dilution2 mg/mL or more concentrated
- Short nameSalivary Gland Lysate
Recombinant Salmonella newport Probable ascorbate 6 phosphate lactonase ulaG ulaG Probable ascorbate 6 phosphate lactonase ulaG ulaG