REN Polyclonal Antibody
REN Polyclonal Antibody is available 3 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS126935 | REN Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200ug | 651.24 USD
MBS126935 | REN Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50ug | 354.8 USD
MBS126935 | REN Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100ug | 451.67 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-REN Polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name2REN PAb
- Alternative name3REN Polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name4REN
- Alternative name5FLJ10761
- Other namesRenin; Renin; renin; angiotensinogenase; renin precursor, renal; angiotensin-forming enzyme; renin; Angiotensinogenase
- Gene nameREN
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesREN; REN; HNFJ2; N/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityHuman
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodAffinity Purification
- Concentration1 miligram per 1 mililiter
- Storage and shippingFor short term storage keep at -20 degrees Celsius; for long term storage, keep at -80 degrees Celsius. Cycles of freeze/thaw should be avoided in order to retain the full activity. Buffer: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameREN Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameREN polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals