Rat TNF-β (Tumor Necrosis Factor β) ELISA Kit
Rat TNF-β (Tumor Necrosis Factor β) ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Elabscience labs
- CategoryELISA Kit
- DescriptionThe kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for in vitro quantitative measurement of TNF-β in Rat serum, plasma and other biological fluids
- TargetTNF-β(Tumor Necrosis Factor β)
- Detection limit31,25--2000pg/mL
- Kit's suitable forSerum, Plasma, Biological Fluids
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Additional descriptionAplha, transcription related growth factors and stimulating factors or repressing nuclear factors are complex subunits of proteins involved in cell differentiation. Complex subunit associated factors are involved in hybridoma growth, Eosinohils, eritroid proliferation and derived from promotor binding stimulating subunits on the DNA binding complex. NFKB 105 subunit for example is a polypetide gene enhancer of genes in B cells.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- GeneTumor necrosis factor (TNFa, tumor necrosis factor alpha, TNFα, cachexin, or cachectin) is a cell signaling protein (cytokine) involved in systemic inflammation and is one of the cytokines that make up the acute phase reaction. It is produced chiefly by activated macrophages, although it can be produced by many other cell types such as CD4+ lymphocytes, NK cells, neutrophils, mast cells, eosinophils, and neurons. TNFb or TNF beta also bin on TNF receptors for Th1 activation.
- Gene target
- Short nameTNF-β (Tumor Necrosis Factor β) ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Alternative nameRat tumor necrosis factor-β (Tumor Necrosis Factor β) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, tumor necrosis factor, DIF and TNF-alpha and TNFA and TNFSF2, TNF and IDBG-300259 and ENSG00000232810 and 7124, transcription regulatory region DNA binding, Extracellular, Tnf and IDBG-177358 and ENSMUSG00000024401 and 21926, TNF and IDBG-634161 and ENSBTAG00000025471 and 280943
E-EL-R1037 | Rat TNF-β (Tumor Necrosis Factor β) ELISA Kitsize: 96T | 477.51 USD
Osteoclast stimulating factor 1 1 217 aa Recombinant Human aa1 217 OSTF1 SH3P2 OSF Osteoclast stimulating factor 1 1 217 aa aa1 217