Rat Glucosidase Alpha Acid GaA ELISA Kit 96 well plate
Rat Glucosidase Alpha Acid GaA ELISA Kit 96 well plate is available 3 times from Bioma labs
- Verified reactivityRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Detection limits0.312-20 ng/mL
- Sensitivity limit0,127 ng/mL
- Samples to be analyzedSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
- Assay duration3 hours
- Verified applicationsELISA
- Assay classSandwich
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Protein numberQ6P7A9
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Gene number367562
- Gene nameGlucosidase Alpha, Acid
- Alternate gene nameLYAG; Acid Alpha-Glucosidase; Lysosomal Alpha-Glucosidase; Pompe Disease Glycogen Storage Disease Type II; Acid Maltase; Aglucosidase Alfa
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Storage recommendation-20°C. Bring all reagents to room temperature before beginning test. The kit may be stored at 4°C for immediate use within two days upon arrival. Reseal any unused strips with desiccant pack. Minimize freeze/thaw cycles.
- Use for8 months
- ELISA's specificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA) and analogues was observed.
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- Assay principleThe test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Precision of the testIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100 Intra-Assay: CV
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- Research main areaEnzyme & Kinase;Metabolic pathway;
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- DescriptionThe Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA) ELISA Kit, 96 is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood.A microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameGlucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA) ELISA Kit, 96
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Alternative nameRat Glucosidase a, Acid (GaA) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent, 96 well plate
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
EKU08987 | Rat Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 7443.98 USD
EKU08987 | Rat Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 970.19 USD
EKU08987 | Rat Glucosidase Alpha, Acid (GaA) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 4116.61 USD