Rat Anti Human IL-7
Rat Anti Human IL-7 is available 4 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN670051 | Rat Anti-Human IL-7-BIOTsize: 500ug | 490.05 USD
GEN670049 | Rat Anti-Human IL-7-LE/AFsize: 500ug | 496.87 USD
GEN670050 | Rat Anti-Human IL-7-UNLBsize: 500ug | 452.53 USD
GEN670048 | Rat Anti-Human IL-7-UNLBsize: 500ug | 452.53 USD
- Also known asIL-7
- Other namesinterleukin-7 isoform 1; Interleukin-7; interleukin-7; OTTHUMP00000227044; OTTHUMP00000227046; interleukin 7; N/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameIL7; IL7; IL-7; N/A
- Gene name synonimsIL7; IL7; IL-7; N/A
- Other gene namesIL7; IL7; IL-7; N/A
- Host organismRat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Purification methodN/A
- Tested applications:ELISA; Immunoprecipitation; Western Blot
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Pigeon Myosin Heavy Chain 7, Cardiac Muscle, Beta ELISA Kit[Myosin Heavy Chain 7, Cardiac Muscle, Beta]