RAD9 Ser277 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR 350
RAD9 Ser277 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR 350 is available 7 times from Bps bioscience labs
- Biological_activityJW55 decreased auto-PARsylation of TNKS1 and TNKS2 in vitro with IC50 values of 1.9 µM and 830 nM respectively.
- Cas registry664993-53-7
- Molecular weight434.5 Da
- Purity≥98% by HPLC
- Scientific_categoryPARP Inhibitor
- ShiptemperatureRoom temp. (continental US) or gel packs
- SolubilitySoluble in DMSO
- Storage_stabilityStore at or below +4°C. Solid form is stable at least 12 months from date of receipt, when stored as directed.
- TargetTNKS1, TNKS2
- Unspsc_nameOrganic derivatives and substituted compounds
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRAD9 Ser277
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RAD9 Ser277.
- Modification SiteSer277
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from mouse RAD9 around the phosphorylation site of Ser277 [LC(p-S)PK]
- Gene ID Number5883
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenThis gene product is highly similar to Schizosaccharomyces pombe rad9, a cell cycle checkpoint protein required for cell cycle arrest and DNA damage repair in response to DNA damage. This protein is found to possess 3' to 5' exonuclease activity, which may contribute to its role in sensing and repairing DNA damage. It forms a checkpoint protein complex with RAD1 and HUS1. This complex is recruited by checkpoint protein RAD17 to the sites of DNA damage, which is thought to be important for triggering the checkpoint-signaling cascade. Use of alternative polyA sites has been noted for this gene. [provided by RefSeq].
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
27633-2 | JW 55size: 50 mg | 602.99 USD
27633-1 | JW 55size: 10 mg | 382.67 USD
bs-5643R-A350 | RAD9(Ser277) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 406.03 USD
bs-5643R-A488 | RAD9(Ser277) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 406.03 USD
bs-5643R-A555 | RAD9(Ser277) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 406.03 USD
bs-5643R-A594 | RAD9(Ser277) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 406.03 USD
bs-5643R-A647 | RAD9(Ser277) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 406.03 USD
Rabbit anti human telomeric repeat binding factor polyclonal Antibody telomeric repeat binding factor
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR