RAD50 Antibody Conjugated
RAD50 Antibody Conjugated is available 2 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRAD50
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RAD50.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationNucleus
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RAD50
- Gene ID number10111
- Swiss ProtQ92878
- Tested applicationsWB
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundComponent of the MRN complex, which plays a central role in double-strand break (DSB) repair, DNA recombination, maintenance of telomere integrity and meiosis. The complex possesses single-strand endonuclease activity and double-strand-specific 3'-5' exonuclease activity, which are provided by MRE11A. RAD50 may be required to bind DNA ends and hold them in close proximity. This could facilitate searches for short or long regions of sequence homology in the recombining DNA templates, and may also stimulate the activity of DNA ligases and/or restrict the nuclease activity of MRE11A to prevent nucleolytic degradation past a given point (PubMed:11741547, PubMed:9590181, PubMed:9705271, PubMed:9651580). The complex may also be required for DNA damage signaling via activation of the ATM kinase (PubMed:15064416). In telomeres the MRN complex may modulate t-loop formation (PubMed:10888888).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsDNA repair protein RAD50; RAD50; hRAD50
- Gene target
- Short nameRAD50 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11230R-Biotin | RAD50 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11230R-HRP | RAD50 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11230R-HRP
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameRAD50 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Alternative nameRAD50 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameRAD50 double strand break repair protein
- Synonyms gene name
- RAD50 (S. cerevisiae) homolog
- RAD50 homolog (S. cerevisiae)
- RAD50 homolog, double strand break repair protein
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-07-23
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- BRCA1 C complex
- MRN complex
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedMre11 stabilizes Nbs1 and Rad50 and MRN activates Chk2 downstream from ATM in response to replication-mediated DNA double strand breaksThese results suggest that Mre11-Rad50-Nbs1-dependent generation of ssDNA oligos, which constitute a unique signal of ongoing double-strand breaks repair not encountered in normal DNA metabolism, stimulates ATM activity.The Mre11-Rad50-Nbs1 (MRN) complex further stimulates resection in the presence of Ku and DNA-PKcs by recruiting Exo1 and enhancing DNA-PKcs autophosphorylation, and it also inhibits DNA ligase IV/XRCC4-mediated end rejoining.Data reveal a role for the Rad50 complex in V(D)J recombination, and demonstrate that the protein product of the disease-causing allele responsible for Nijmegen breakage syndrome encodes a protein with residual DNA double-strand break repair activity.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies