Rabbit Trk C (Phospho-Tyr516) Antibody
Rabbit Trk C (Phospho-Tyr516) Antibody is available 1 time from Mybiosource labs
MBS002139 | Rabbit Trk C (Phospho-Tyr516) Antibodysize: 0,05 mL | 395.68 USD
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MyBioSource they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by MyBioSource. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. MyBioSource adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit Trk C (Phospho-Tyr516) Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Rabbit
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit Trk C (phosphorilated-Tyr516) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies