Rabbit Polyclonal to Human ARL15
Rabbit Polyclonal to Human ARL15 is available 2 times from Mybiosource labs
MBS244725 | Rabbit Polyclonal to Human ARL15size: 0,05 mg | 696.52 USD
MBS244725 | Rabbit Polyclonal to Human ARL15[ARL15]size: NA | Place ask USD
- ReactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by MyBioSource. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. MyBioSource adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- TechniquePolyclonal, Rabbit
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:AS ONE INTERNATIONAL