Rabbit BMP4 Protein Recombinant
Rabbit BMP4 Protein Recombinant is available 4 times from Abbex labs
abx065581 | Rabbit BMP4 Protein (Recombinant)size: 100 μg | 1335.98 USD
abx065579 | Rabbit BMP4 Protein (Recombinant)size: 50 μg | 908.46 USD
abx065579 | Rabbit BMP4 Protein (Recombinant)size: 100 μg | 1335.98 USD
abx065581 | Rabbit BMP4 Protein (Recombinant)size: 50 μg | 908.46 USD
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inE. coli
- TargetRabbit BMP4 Protein
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by abbex. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. abbex adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- SourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit BMP4 Protein (Recombinant)
- TechniqueRecombinant, Rabbit
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit bone morphogenetic protein 4 Protein (recombinant)
- Alternative techniquerec
- Alternative to gene targetbone morphogenetic protein 4, BMP2B and BMP2B1 and MCOPS6 and OFC11 and ZYME, BMP4 and IDBG-6966 and ENSG00000125378 and 652, BMP receptor binding, Extracellular, Bmp4 and IDBG-153687 and ENSMUSG00000021835 and 12159, BMP4 and IDBG-646706 and ENSBTAG00000003835 and 407216
Supplier:GENTAUR IHC Stains