Rabbit anti Mouse IgA
Rabbit anti Mouse IgA is available 7 times from Fitzgerald labs
- CategorySecondary Antibody
- Area of researchImmunology
- Raised inRabbit
- Cross ReactivityShould be determined by the end user
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
41C-CB5143 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgAsize: 1 mg | 509.18 USD
- Catalog number41C-CB5143
- Price509.18 USD
- Size1 mg
- Antibody SubtypePurified Secondary Antibodies
- Type of ImmunogenRabbit anti-mouse IgA was raised in rabbit using murine IgA alpha heavy chain ..
- SpecificityMurine IgA
- Method of PurificationRabbit anti Mouse IgA was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Form & Buffer0.125M Na2B4O7, pH 8.0, with 0.075M NaCl, 0.005M EDTA, and 0.01% NaN3.
- StorageStore at 4 deg C for short term storage. Aliquot and store at -20 deg C for long term storage. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Tested forELISA; IHC; WB
- Usage RecommendationsELISA: 1:20,000-1:100,000, IHC: 1:1,000-1:5,000, WB: 1:2,000-1:10,000
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.This is against a protein of mus musculus directed antibody.
- PropertiesImmunoglobulin A (IgA, also referred to as sIgA) is an antibody that plays a critical role in immune function in the mucous membranes. More IgA is produced in mucosal linings than all other types of antibody combined. Examples are EMA, ACA ELISA test kits and for diagnostic detection the IgA of Anti-Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1; β2-Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies; Beta 2GP1 Ab, Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies IgG, IgM, and IgAs.
- Additional isotypeIgA
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by fitzgerald. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. fitzgerald adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Short nameRabbit anti Mouse IgA
- Techniqueanti mouse, Rabbit, Mouse, anti, IgA
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to Mouse Immunoglobulin A
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
43C-CB5154 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgA Alk Phossize: 1 mg | 660.46 USD
43C-CB5152 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgA biotinsize: 1 mg | 509.18 USD
43C-CB5149 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgA FITCsize: 1 mg | 509.18 USD
43C-CB5148 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgA HRPsize: 1 mg | 554.68 USD
43C-CB5250 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgA rhodaminesize: 1 mg | 402.18 USD
43C-CB5151 | Rabbit anti Mouse IgA Texas Redsize: 1 mg | 509.18 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR