Rabbit anti Human beta
Rabbit anti Human beta is available 5 times from Nordc labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Antibody is raised inRabbit
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Relevant referencesno information yet
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This product contains sodium azide. To prevent formation of toxic vapors, do not mix with strong acidic solutions. To prevent formation of potentially explosive metallic azides in metal plumbing, always wash into drain with copious quantities of water. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Techniqueanti human, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
RAHu/BTG | Rabbit anti Human beta thromboglobulinsize: 1 mL | 491.96 USD
RAHu/Hpx | Rabbit anti Human beta-1 hemopexinsize: 1 mL | 233.68 USD
RAHu/B1Lp(LDL) | Rabbit anti Human beta-1 lipoproteinssize: 1 mL | 182.03 USD
RAHu/B2GP1 | Rabbit anti Human beta-2 glycoprotein 1size: 1 mL | 491.96 USD
- Catalog numberRAHu/B2GP1
- Price491.96 USD
- Size1 mL
- Long descriptionIn bidimensional immunoelectrophoresis a single precipitin line is obtained and shows a reaction of full identity with the purified immunogen. The antiserum does not react with any other protein component of human serum or plasma. In precipitating techniques as immunoelectrophoresis and single and double radial immunodiffusion (Mancini, Ouchterlony) and electroimmunodiffusion (Laurell) to identify the presence of beta-2 glycoprotein 1 or to determine its concentration. The presence of non-precipitating antibodies has not been assayed. This does not exclude the use of the antiserumin non-precipitating antibody-binding techniques as ELISA and Western blotting if proper controls are included.
- Antibody come fromBeta-2 glycoprotein 1 has a molecular weight of 40,000. The mean concentration in adult serum is about 200 μg/ml. Freund’s complete adjuvant is used in the first step of the immunization procedure.
- Other descriptionDelipidated, heat inactivated, lyophilized, stable whole serum. No preservative added. Total protein and IgG concentrations in the antiserum are comparable to those of normal pooled rabbit serum. No foreign proteins added.
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionRabbit anti Human beta-2 glycoprotein 1 Antibody
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesInter-species cross-reactivity is a normal feature of antibodies to plasma proteins, since homologous proteins of different species frequently share antigenic determinants. Cross-reactivity of this antiSerum has not been tested in detail.
- Antibody's specificityPrecipitating polyclonal Rabbit antiSerum to Human beta-2 glycoprotein 1 (apolipoprotein H).
- Research interestImmunology
- Antibody's suited forImmunoprecipitation. In immunoelectrophoresis use 2 μl human plasma or equivalent against 120 μl antiserum. In double radial immunodiffusion use a rosette arrangement with 10 μl antiserum in 3 mm diameter center well and 2 μl plasma samples (neat and serially diluted) in 2 mm diameter peripheral wells. In electroimmunodiffusion use 1 percent antiserum in the gel. Measured by quantitative precipitin analysis. The amount of beta2 glycoprotein 1 precipitated by 1 ml antiserum is approximately 0.2 mg. Precipitin titre not less than 1:64 when tested against normal human serum in agar-block immunodiffusion titration.
- StorageThe lyophilized antiserum is shipped at ambient temperature and may be stored at +4°C; prolonged storage at or below -20°C. Reconstitute the lyophilized antiserum by adding 1 ml sterile distilled water. Dilutions may be prepared by adding phosphate buffered saline (PBS, pH 7.2). Repeated thawing and freezing should be avoided. If a slight precipitation occurs upon storage, this should be removed by centrifugation. It will not affect the performance of the antiserum. Diluted antiserum should be stored at +4°C, not refrozen, and preferably used the same day. Lyophilized at +4°C--at least 10 years. Reconstituted at or below -20°C--3-5 years. Reconstituted at +4°C--7 days.
- Protein numberP02749
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by nordc. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. nordc adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti beta-2 glycoprotein 1
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to H. sapiens b-2 glycoprotein 1
0. Gene info
- Long gene namepregnancy specific beta-1-glycoprotein 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1991-06-06
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Pregnancy specific glycoproteins
- V-set domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
RAHu/B2mg | Rabbit anti Human beta-2 microglobulinsize: 1 mL | 233.68 USD
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT