Rabbit anti Chikungunya CHIKV
Rabbit anti Chikungunya CHIKV is available 2 times from Ibt bioservices labs
01-0008 | Rabbit anti-Chikungunya (CHIKV) antiserumsize: 250 uL | 541 USD
- Catalog number01-0008
- Price541 USD
- Size250 uL
- Product typeAntiserum
- Additional informationRabbit anti-Chikungunya (CHIKV) antiserum is intended for research use only, not for human, therapeutic, or diagnostic applications.
- Shipping handling and storageRabbit anti-Chikungunya (CHIKV) antiserum should be stored for up to 3 weeks at 4oC.For a long term storage, keep it in a fridge at - 20oC. Avoid multiple freeze thaws in order to prevent the denaturation of the antibody.
- Gene target
- Short nameRabbit anti-Chikungunya (CHIKV) antiserum
- Alternative nameproduction species: rabbit antibody to-Chikungunya (CHIKV) antibodies
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
04-0008 | Rabbit anti-Chikungunya (CHIKV) pAbsize: 500 ug | 334.25 USD
- Detection and sensitivityClonality: polyclonalTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA - and Wertern Blot - WB -
- Performance and applicationsTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA - and Western Blot - WB -
- Other productsGentaur provides filoviruses diagnostic products such as Ebola, Sudan, Marburg which are deadly pathogens responsable of hemorrhagic fevers.
- Who CautionWorld Health Organization Caution: Health workers are the most exposed to filoviruses infections’ risk
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by IBT Bioservices. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. IBT Bioservices adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- TechniqueRabbit, anti
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti