RAB6A Antibody Conjugated
RAB6A Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenRAB6A
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against RAB6A.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RAB6A
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe Ras-related superfamily of guanine nucleotide binding proteins, which includes the R-Ras, Rap, Ral/Rec and Rho/Rab subfamilies, exhibit 30-60% homology with Ras p21. Accumulating data suggests an important role for Rab proteins, either in endocytosis or in biosynthetic protein transport. The transport of newly synthesized proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum to various stacks of the Golgi complex and to secretory vesicles involves, at each stage, the movement of carrier vesicles; a process that appears to involve Rab protein function. The possibility that Rab proteins might also direct the exocytosis from secretory vesicles to the plasma membrane is supported by the observation that in yeast, the Sec4 protein, which is 40% homologous to Rab proteins, is associated with secretory vesicles. At least eight members of the Rab subfamily have been identified, each of which is found at a particular stage of a membrane transport pathway. Rab 6, also known as RAB6B, RAB6A or RAB6A, is a 208 amino acid protein that is ubiquitously expressed and is a member of the small GTPase superfamily.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGTP binding protein RAB6B; Oncogene RAB6; Rab GTPase; Rab6A variant 3; Rab 6; RAB6; RAB6 member RAS oncogene family; RAB6A member RAS oncogene family; Ras related protein Rab 6A; RCO4 3; RAB6A_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11259R-Biotin | RAB6A Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11259R-Cy3 | RAB6A Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11259R-Cy5 | RAB6A Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11259R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameRAB6A Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameRAB6A Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameRAB6A (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameRAB6A, member RAS oncogene family
- Synonyms gene
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-01-22
- Entrez gene record
- RAB, member RAS oncogene GTPases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedseveral analyses of vesicular transport demonstrated that Rab6A and BICD2 play crucial roles in Golgi tubule fusion with the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) in brefeldin A (BFA)-treated cellsRab1 and Rab6 GTPases may play a role in modulating the function of retina by mediating the transport of nascent proteins along the early secretary pathway, particularly in the process of the light adaptation.Rab6 GTPase was required during the phagosome maturation by its interaction with bicaudal-D1 (BICD1) protein. Further data presented that the Rab6 GTPase-regulated phagocytosis could influence the proliferation of Staphylococcus aureus in macrophages.Rab6a knockdown in oocytes may compromise the interaction between kinetochore and microtubule, which in turn leads to the activation of spindle assembly checkpoint signal, and, as a result, chromosome misalignment and spindle defects are established during meiosis, causing the production of aneuploid eggs and persistent defects in embryos.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11259R-Cy5.5 | RAB6A Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11259R-Cy7 | RAB6A Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11259R-FITC | RAB6A Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11259R-HRP | RAB6A Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Chondrocytes and collagens