PTP1B Antibody Conjugated
PTP1B Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPTP1B
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PTP1B.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PTP-1B
- Gene ID number5770
- Swiss ProtP18031
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundTyrosine-protein phosphatase which acts as a regulator of endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response. Mediates dephosphorylation of EIF2AK3/PERK; inactivating the protein kinase activity of EIF2AK3/PERK. May play an important role in CKII- and p60c-src-induced signal transduction cascades. May regulate the EFNA5-EPHA3 signaling pathway which modulates cell reorganization and cell-cell repulsion. May also regulate the hepatocyte growth factor receptor signaling pathway through dephosphorylation of MET.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPTP1B; Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 1; Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B; PTP-1B; PTPN1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0182R-Biotin | PTP1B Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.89 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0182R-Biotin
- Price409.89 USD
- Long namePTP1B Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePTP1B Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePTP1B (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameprotein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type 1
- Synonyms gene
- Discovery year1991-09-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases, non-receptor type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedreductio of PTP1B by PTP1B antisense resulted in the downregulation of genes involved in lipogenesis in both fat and liver, and a downregulation of genes involved in adipocyte differentiation in fatretinal insulin receptor-activated neuroprotective survival signal in mice lacking the protein-tyrosine phosphatase-1B genePTP1B and SHP2 as important components of POMC neuron regulation of energy balance and point to what we believe to be a novel role for SHP2 in the normal function of the melanocortin system.PTP1B inhibition may be useful for treating deafness associated with hyperglycemia and type 2 diabetesA role of PTP1B is in the regulation of SOCE in hippocampal neurons and evidence for tyrosine phosphorylation processes that follow intracellular ER Ca2+ store depletion.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0182R-Cy3 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.82 USD
bs-0182R-Cy5 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.82 USD
bs-0182R-Cy5.5 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.82 USD
bs-0182R-Cy7 | PTP1B Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.82 USD
bs-0182R-FITC | PTP1B Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.89 USD
bs-0182R-HRP | PTP1B Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.82 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies