Pin1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
Pin1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long namePin1 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPin1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Pin1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Pin1
- Gene ID number5300
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPin1 is a Peptidyl-prolyl isomerases (PPIase). Peptidyl-prolyl isomerases (PPIase) facilitate the cis-trans interconversion of the peptidyl-prolyl bond thereby affecting protein folding. Pin1 is a PPIase which specifically recognizes phosphorylated S/T-P bonds. Pin1 has been implicated in tau pathologies that underlie Alzheimer's Disease. Pin1 binds to tau phosphorylated specifically on the Thr231-Pro site and induces conformational changes in tau. Such conformational changes can directly restore the ability of phosphorylated Tau to bind microtubules and promote microtubule assembly and/or facilitate tau dephosphorylation. Pin1 expression inversely correlates with the predicted neuronal vulnerability in normally aged brain and also with actual neurofibrillary degeneration in AD brain. Pin1 could be pivotal for maintainance of normal neuronal function and preventing age-dependent neurodegeneration.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsDOD; NIMA interacting 1; Peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase NIMA interacting 1; Peptidyl prolyl cis/trans isomerase NIMA interacting; Pin 1; PPIase Pin1; Prolyl isomerase; Protein peptidylprolyl cis/trans isomerase NIMA interacting 1; Protein NIMA interacting 1; Rotamase Pin1; UBL 5; UBL5; PIN1_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short namePin1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namepeptidylprolyl cis/trans isomerase, NIMA-interacting 1 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetpeptidylprolyl cis/trans isomerase, NIMA-interacting 1, DOD and UBL5, PIN1 and IDBG-26087 and ENSG00000127445 and 5300, this GO :0000413 and protein peptidyl-prolyl isomerization and biological process this GO :0001934 and positive regulation of protein phosphorylation and biological process this GO :0003755 and peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0005654 and nucleoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0006457 and protein folding and biological process this GO :0007049 and cell cycle and biological process this GO :0007088 and regulation of mitosis and biological process this GO :0016607 and nuclear speck and cellular component this GO :0016853 and isomerase activity and molecular function this GO :0019221 and cytokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0030496 and midbody and cellular component this GO :0030512 and negative regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0031434 and mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase binding and molecular function this GO :0032321 and positive regulation of Rho GTPase activity and biological process this GO :0032465 and regulation of cytokinesis and biological process this GO :0032480 and negative regulation of type I interferon production and biological process this GO :0032794 and GTPase activating protein binding and molecular function this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0050815 and phosphoserine binding and molecular function this GO :0050816 and phosphothreonine binding and molecular function this GO :0051443 and positive regulation of ubiquitin-protein transferase activity and biological process this GO :0060393 and regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation and biological process this GO :0070373 and negative regulation of ERK1 and ERK2 cascade and biological process this GO :2000146 and negative regulation of cell motility and biological process, phosphothreonine binding, this GO :0003755: peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0016853: isomerase activity and also this GO :0031434: mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase binding and also this GO :0032794: GTPase activating protein binding and also this GO :0050815: phosphoserine binding and also this GO :0050816: phosphothreonine binding, this GO :0003755: peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0016853: isomerase activity, this GO :0031434: mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase binding, this GO :0032794: GTPase activating protein binding, this GO :0050815: phosphoserine binding, this GO :0050816: phosphothreonine binding, nuclei, PIN1 and IDBG-643081 and ENSBTAG00000016988 and 535470
bs-3541R-Biotin | Pin1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3541R-Biotin
- Price408.79 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedET-1-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophy is mediated through peptidylprolyl cis/trans isomerase (Pin1) activation.Isomerization of lys-ser-pro repeat residues that are abundant in NF-H tail domains by Pin1 can regulate NF-H phosphorylation.Pin1 as a possible modulator of stress-induced NF-H phosphorylation as seen in neurodegenerative disorders like AD and amyotrophic lateral sclerosisEstrogen receptor alpha unstructured transactivation domain (AF1) activity is regulated by S118 phosphorylation-dependent recruitment of PIN1.In vivo, Pin1 blockade prevented both the acute and chronic rejection of MHC mismatched, orthotopic rat lung transplants by reducing the expression of IFN-gamma and CXCL-10.These results demonstrate that Pin1 is a key mediator of PTH mRNA stability and indicate a role for Pin1 in the pathogenesis of secondary hyperparathyroidism in individuals with CKD.Data demonstrate that Pin1 binds endothelial NO synthase and enables dephosphorylation of serine 116, which increases NO production and endothelium-dependent dilation, leading to blood pressure maintenance.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
anti Matched Tumor Normal Human Liver Tissue Lysates Hepatocellular carcinoma fibrolamellar Antibody
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies