PHAP Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
PHAP Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-6083R-A350 | PHAP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
bs-6083R-A488 | PHAP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
bs-6083R-A555 | PHAP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
- Catalog numberbs-6083R-A555
- Price379.04 USD
- Long namePHAP Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-PHAP PAb ALEXA FLUOR 555
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 555
- Excitation emission553nm/568nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Very high photo stable ALEXA conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 555
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 555
- Alternative namePHAP (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 555
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
bs-6083R-A594 | PHAP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
bs-6083R-A647 | PHAP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 379.04 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPHAP
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PHAP.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range70-120/249
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PHAP1
- Gene ID Number8125
- Swiss ProtP39687
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenImplicated in a number of cellular processes, including proliferation, differentiation, caspase-dependent and caspase-independent apoptosis, suppression of transformation (tumor suppressor), inhibition of protein phosphatase 2A, regulation of mRNA trafficking and stability in association with ELAVL1, and inhibition of acetyltransferases as part of the INHAT (inhibitor of histone acetyltransferases) complex. Plays a role in E4F1-mediated transcriptional repression.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsAcidic leucine-rich nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family member A; Acidic nuclear phosphoprotein pp32; pp32; Leucine-rich acidic nuclear protein; LANP; Mapmodulin; Potent heat-stable protein phosphatase 2A inhibitor I1PP2A; Putative HLA-DR-associated protein I; PHAPI; ANP32A; C15orf1; MAPM; PHAP1
- Gene target
- Short namePHAP Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies