PGCP Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
PGCP Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPGCP
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PGCP.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PGCP
- Gene ID Number10404
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenPGCP is a 472 amino acid secreted protein that is primarily detected in blood plasma. PGCP is a carboxypeptidase that potentially is involved in the hydrolysis of circulating peptides. Due to its upregulation in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), it is suspected that PGCP may be a potential serological marker for HCC. PGCP is a member of the Peptidase M28 family of proteins, which also includes PSM (prostate-specific membrane antigen), metallopeptidases and aminopeptidases. The gene encoding PGCP maps to chromosome 8, which is made up of nearly 146 million bases and encodes about 800 genes. Translocation of portions of chromosome 8 with amplifications of the c-Myc gene are found in some leukemias and lymphomas, and are typically associated with a poor prognosis.In humans, PGCP is found principally in blood plasma. It is a Carboxypeptidase that may play an important role in the hydrolysis of circulating peptides.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsPlasma glutamate carboxypeptidase; CBPQ_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short namePGCP Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9917R-A350 | PGCP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9917R-A488 | PGCP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9917R-A555 | PGCP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9917R-A594 | PGCP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9917R-A647 | PGCP Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9917R-A647
- Price409.32 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecarboxypeptidase Q
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2012-02-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- M14 carboxypeptidases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR