PDE4A8 Antibody Conjugated
PDE4A8 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPDE4A8
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PDE4A8.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PDE4A8
- Gene ID number5141
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe PDE4A8 is a testis germ cell-specific PDE4A variant. There are two PDE4A variants identified in rat testis (PDE4A8 and an un-characterized 76 kDa PDE4A protein). Spermatogenesis is accompanied by expression of a varied repertoire of PDE4 enzymes at different stages of cell differentiation that presumably perform specialized functions. Confocal microscopic examination revealed the presence of PDE4A8 in primary and secondary spermatids but not in mature spermatozoa. PDE4A8 inhibition results in increased apoptosis of the germ cells accompanied with reduction in the number of mature spermatozoa.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms2EL; DPDE2; PDE4; PDE46; PDE4A; Phosphodiesterase 4A; Phosphodiesterse Type 4A8; PDE4A_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9719R-Biotin | PDE4A8 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9719R-Cy3 | PDE4A8 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9719R-Cy5 | PDE4A8 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9719R-Cy5.5 | PDE4A8 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9719R-Cy7 | PDE4A8 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9719R-FITC | PDE4A8 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9719R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- Long namePDE4A8 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePDE4A8 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative namePDE4A8 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9719R-HRP | PDE4A8 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies