PAPP A2 Antibody Conjugated
7x PAPP A2 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPAPP A2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PAPP A2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PAPP A2
- Gene ID number60676
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPregnancy-associated plasma protein-A (Pappalysin-1 or PAPP-A), also known as Insulin-like growth factor-dependent IGF-binding protein 4 (IGFBP4) protease, is a member of the peptidase M43B family of proteins. PAPP-A, a metalloproteinase, cleaves Insulin-like growth factor binding proteins IGFBP4 and IGFBP5, releasing bound IGF. PAPP-A is primarily expressed in septa and anchoring villi in placenta and is also expressed in pregnancy serum. Levels of PAPP-A increase throughout pregnancy. Lower levels of expression can be detected in kidney, prostate, breast, ovary and endometrial tissues. PAPP-A is a secreted protein that can form homodimers; in pregnancy serum PAPP-A may also form a heterotetramer with PRG-2.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsPAPPA 2; PAPP E; PAPP-A2; PAPP-E; PAPP2_HUMAN; PAPPA 2; PAPPA2; Pappalysin 2; Pappalysin-2; PLAC3; Pregnancy associated plasma protein A2; Pregnancy associated plasma protein E1; Pregnancy-associated plasma protein A2; Pregnancy-associated plasma protein E1.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9916R-Biotin | PAPP A2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9916R-Cy3 | PAPP A2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9916R-Cy5 | PAPP A2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9916R-Cy5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long namePAPP A2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePAPP A2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePAPP A2 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepappalysin 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- placenta-specific 3
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-04-03
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Sushi domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-9916R-Cy5.5 | PAPP A2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9916R-Cy7 | PAPP A2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9916R-FITC | PAPP A2 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9916R-HRP | PAPP A2 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD