PADI4 Antibody Conjugated
PADI4 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenPADI4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against PADI4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PADI4
- Gene ID number23569
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPADI4 (peptidyl arginine deiminase, type IV) catalyzes the deimination of arginine residues of proteins. Down-regulates histone H3 and H4 arginine methylation, both by preventing arginine methylation by CARM1 and HRMT1L2/PRMT1 and by converting methylarginine to citrulline. subcellular location at cytoplasmic granules. Belongs to the protein arginine deiminase family. This gene may play a role in granulocyte and macrophage development leading to inflammation and immune response.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsEC 184.108.40.206; HL 60 PAD; HL-60 PAD; PAD 4; PAD; PADI 4; PADI 5; PADI H protein; PADI5; PDI 4; PDI 5; PDI4; PDI5; Padi4; PADI4_HUMAN; Peptidyl arginine deiminase type IV; Peptidyl arginine deiminase type V; Peptidylarginine deiminase IV; Protein arginine deiminase; Protein-arginine deiminase type IV; Protein-arginine deiminase type-4; Protein arginine deiminase type 4; Protein arginine deiminase type IV.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0318R-Biotin | PADI4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-0318R-Cy3 | PADI4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0318R-Cy3
- Price429.66 USD
- Long namePADI4 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the PADI4 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short namePADI4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namePADI4 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepeptidyl arginine deiminase 4
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- peptidyl arginine deiminase, type V
- peptidyl arginine deiminase, type IV
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-03-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Peptidyl arginine deiminases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAn increase in citrullinated proteins resulting from increased PAD2 and 4 is an important change in the pathogenesis of multiple sclerosis.peptidyl-arginine deiminases inhibiion reverses protein-hypercitrullination and disease in mouse models of multiple sclerosis.PAD4-mediated chromatin decondensation in the neutrophil is crucial for pathological venous thrombosis and present neutrophil activation and PAD4 as potential drug targets for deep vein thrombosis.PAD4 regulates the proliferation of multipotent progenitors in the bone marrow by controlling c-myc expression.Selective inhibition of peptidylarginine deiminase IV with Cl-amidine blocked NET formation, reduced atherosclerotic lesion area, and delayed time to carotid artery thrombosis in a photochemical injury model.Padi4 is part of the pluripotency transcriptional network, binding to regulatory elements of key stem-cell genes and activating their expression
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0318R-Cy5 | PADI4 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0318R-Cy5.5 | PADI4 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0318R-Cy7 | PADI4 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-0318R-FITC | PADI4 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-0318R-HRP | PADI4 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD