Orai2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
Orai2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-9541R-A350 | Orai2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-9541R-A488 | Orai2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-9541R-A555 | Orai2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-9541R-A594 | Orai2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9541R-A594
- Price388.32 USD
- Long nameOrai2 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-Orai2 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 594
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameOrai2 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 594
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameORAI calcium release-activated calcium modulator 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 7 open reading frame 19
- transmembrane protein 142B
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-07-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- ORAI calcium release-activated calcium modulators
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThe higher amplitude of store-operated Ca2+ entry was associated to the over-expression for Stim2, Orai2-3, and TRPC1 while Stim2 levels remained constant and Stim1, Orai1, Orai3, TRPC1 and TRPC4 proteins were over-expressed in primary myelofibrosis.The effects of 2-aminoethoxydiphenyl borate on orai1, orai2, orai3 metabolism in HEK293 cells with and without STIM1 are reported.Results suggest that Orai1, -2, and -3 channels are similarly inhibited by extracellular calcium, indicating similar affinities for Ca(2+) within the selectivity filter.With these data we show a new Ca(2)(+) entry pathway linked to the Ca(2)(+)/inositolphosphate second-messenger system in RPE cells which help to further understand regulatory pathways of agonists.Orai1 and Orai2 operate in a STIM-dependent manner, Orai3 does not interact with STIM isoforms upon calcium store depletion in platelets.Orai1 but not Orai2 plays a major role in the influx of extracellular Ca2+ into and mediator release from HLMCs following their activation
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9541R-A647 | Orai2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenOrai2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Orai2.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Orai2
- Gene ID Number80228
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenOrai2 is a 254 amino acid multi-pass membrane protein that belongs to the orai family of proteins. Localizing to the plasma membrane, Orai2 plays an important role in store-operated calcium (SOC) entry, a process involving Ca2+ influx and replenishment of Ca2+ stores formerly emptied through the action of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate production and other Ca2+ mobilizing agents. CRAC channels are responsible for medi-ating calcium influx in T-cells and play an important role in the immune response. Orai2 specifically increases the Ca2+-selective current through coaction with the Ca2+ sensor Stim1.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC7orf19; CAP binding protein complex interacting protein 2; CBCIP 2; CBCIP2; Chromosome 7 open reading frame 19; FLJ12474; FLJ14733; FLJ44818; H_NH0514P08.8; Orai 2; ORAI calcium release activated calcium modulator 2; Protein orai 2; TMEM 142B; TMEM142B; Transmembrane protein 142B.
- Gene target
- Short nameOrai2 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies