Non sterile feline
8x Non sterile feline found in Equitech
- Stock availabilityThis is a stock item. Please allow 1-3 days for delivery.
- Country of productionUSA
- Shipping conditionFrozen-Dry Ice
- Technical datasheetPlease contact us to receive the latest specification sheet, certificate of analysis or MSDS.
- Techniquesterile, felines, sterile pure
- SpeciesSometimes til 5% of an area felines have specific IgGs for the feline retroviral feLV infecting Felidae. Also distemper and leukemia virusses apear in cats and have their specific IgG antibodies that are very stable. All cats used for producing immunoglobulins are screened and tested virus negative. Cat seras have usually higher IgG tirters than dog serum. Feline range = 10 to 20 mg/ml IgGs.
- Alternative techniquesterilized
FPE07-0500 | Non-sterile feline plasma with EDTA500 ml 1057.07 USD
FPE07-0100 | Non-sterile feline plasma with EDTA100 ml 451.43 USD
FPH07-0100 | Non-sterile feline plasma with heparin100 ml 451.43 USD
FPH07-0500 | Non-sterile feline plasma with heparin500 ml 1057.07 USD
FPC07-0500 | Non-sterile feline plasma with sodium citrate500 ml 1057.07 USD
FPC07-0100 | Non-sterile feline plasma with sodium citrate100 ml 451.43 USD
- Catalog numberFPC07-0100
- Price451.43 USD
- Size100 ml
- DescriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short nameNon-sterile feline plasma with sodium citrate
- Alternative nameNon-sterile feline plasma including sodium citrate
- ConceptScope note:The residual portion of BLOOD that is left after removal of BLOOD CELLS by CENTRIFUGATION without prior BLOOD COAGULATION.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdiagnostic imaging, cytology, drug effects, enzymology, immunology, metabolism, microbiology, parasitology, physiology, radiation effects, chemistry, virology
FS05-0100 | Non-sterile feline serum100 ml 412.11 USD
FS05-0500 | Non-sterile feline serum500 ml 1230.31 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies