NMDAR2A Tyr1325 Antibody Conjugated
7x NMDAR2A Tyr1325 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNMDAR2A Tyr1325
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NMDAR2A Tyr1325.
- Modification siteTyr1325
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human NMDAR2A around the phosphorylation site of Tyr1325
- Gene ID number2903
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundN-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors are a class of ionotropic glutamate-gated ion channels. These receptors have been shown to be involved in long-term potentiation, an activity-dependent increase in the efficiency of synaptic transmission thought to underlie certain kinds of memory and learning. NMDA receptor channels are heteromers composed of the key receptor subunit NMDAR1 (GRIN1) and 1 or more of the 4 NMDAR2 subunits: NMDAR2A (GRIN2A), NMDAR2B (GRIN2B), NMDAR2C (GRIN2C) and NMDAR2D (GRIN2D). Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Aug 2008]
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGlutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon 1; Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon-1; Glutamate receptor; Glutamate receptor ionotropic N methyl D aspartate 2A; GRIN 2A; GRIN2A; HNR2A; N methyl D aspartate receptor channel, subunit epsilon 1; N Methyl D Aspartate Receptor Subtype 2A; N methyl D aspartate receptor subunit 2A; N-methyl D-aspartate receptor subtype 2A; NMDA receptor subtype 2A; NMDA Receptor Type 2A; NMDAR 2A; NMDAR2A; NMDE1_HUMAN; NR 2A; NR2A; OTTHUMP00000160135; OTTHUMP00000174531.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3305R-Biotin | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3305R-Biotin
- Price428.93 USD
- Long nameNMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameNMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameNMDAR2A (Tyr1325) (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameglutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunit 2A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- glutamate receptor, ionotropic, N-methyl D-aspartate 2A
- Discovery year1992-09-18
- Pubmed identfication
- Glutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe results of the present study, thus, suggest that blockage of NMDA receptors including the NR2A subunit suppresses MKN45 cell proliferation due to cell cycle arrest at the G(1) phase.Tyrosine-1325 phosphorylation regulates N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor channel properties and NMDA receptor-mediated downstream signaling to modulate depression-related behavior.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-3305R-Cy3 | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 450.98 USD
bs-3305R-Cy5 | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 450.98 USD
bs-3305R-Cy5.5 | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 450.98 USD
bs-3305R-Cy7 | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 450.98 USD
bs-3305R-FITC | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3305R-HRP | NMDAR2A (Tyr1325) Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 450.98 USD
Supplier:Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens
antibody to or anti Pituitary adenylate cyclase activating poly peptide sequence type I receptor antibody