NMDAR2A Antibody Conjugated
7x NMDAR2A Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNMDAR2A
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NMDAR2A.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NMDAR2A
- Gene ID number2903
- Swiss ProtQ12879
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundNMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels possesses high calcium permeability and voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium. Activation requires binding of agonist to both types of subunits.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsLKS; EPND; FESD; NR2A; GluN2A; NMDAR2A; Glutamate receptor ionotropic, NMDA 2A; Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon-1; N-methyl D-aspartate receptor subtype 2A; hNR2A; GRIN2A
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3507R-Biotin | NMDAR2A Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.09 USD
bs-3507R-Cy3 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-Cy5 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-Cy5.5 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-Cy7 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-FITC | NMDAR2A Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.09 USD
bs-3507R-HRP | NMDAR2A Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3507R-HRP
- Price428.93 USD
- Long nameNMDAR2A Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameNMDAR2A Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameNMDAR2A (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameglutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunit 2A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- glutamate receptor, ionotropic, N-methyl D-aspartate 2A
- Discovery year1992-09-18
- Pubmed identfication
- Glutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedClinical trial of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)NR2A and NR2B receptor gene variations modify age at onset in Huntington disease in a sex-specific manner.SGK1 phosphorylation of IkappaB Kinase alpha and p300 Up-regulates NF-kappaB activity and increases N-Methyl-D-aspartate receptor NR2A and NR2B expression.Results show that the expression and distribution of NMDA receptors subunits GluN1, GluN2A and GluN2B - together with that of postsynaptic protein PSD-95 - are modified in Alzheimer's disease compared to normal agingStudy found GluN receptor subunit-specific changes in mixed subcortical ischemic vascular dementia(SIVD)/Alzheimer's disease(AD) (decreased GluN1) and SIVD (increased GluN2A and 2B), likely reflecting interaction of ischemic neurovascular and AD processesNR1-1a (D732E)/NR2A and NR1-1a (D723A)/NR2A trafficked as efficiently as NR1-1a/NR2A, there was a 90% decrease in surface expression for NR1-1a (D732A)/NR2A.Polymorphism rs11866328 in the GRIN2A gene might be a genetic variant underlying the susceptibility of HBV carriers to disease progression.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies