NMDAR2A Antibody Conjugated
7x NMDAR2A Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNMDAR2A
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NMDAR2A.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NMDAR2A
- Gene ID number2903
- Swiss ProtQ12879
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundNMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels possesses high calcium permeability and voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium. Activation requires binding of agonist to both types of subunits.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsLKS; EPND; FESD; NR2A; GluN2A; NMDAR2A; Glutamate receptor ionotropic, NMDA 2A; Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon-1; N-methyl D-aspartate receptor subtype 2A; hNR2A; GRIN2A
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-3507R-Biotin | NMDAR2A Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.09 USD
bs-3507R-Cy3 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-Cy5 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-Cy5.5 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-Cy7 | NMDAR2A Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-3507R-FITC | NMDAR2A Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.09 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3507R-FITC
- Price408.09 USD
- Long nameNMDAR2A Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameNMDAR2A Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameNMDAR2A (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameglutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunit 2A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- glutamate receptor, ionotropic, N-methyl D-aspartate 2A
- Discovery year1992-09-18
- Pubmed identfication
- Glutamate ionotropic receptor NMDA type subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe levels of Nr2B mRNA are decreased in Alzheimer disease hippocampus and entorhinal cortex compared to controls.NR2B subtypes mainly expressed in the striatum, may influence the variability in age of onset of Huntington disease.After 7 days of chronic alcohol exposure, there are significant increases in mRNA expression of GRIN2D in cultured neurons derived from alcoholic subjects, but not in cultures from nonalcoholics.Analysis of the autistic disorder susceptibility locus suggests an association on chromosome 16p between GRIN2A and ABAT.disulfide bridging and structural integrity within the NR1 N-terminal domain is requisite for cell surface N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor expressiongenetic variation in GRIN2A may confer increased risk for attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-3507R-HRP | NMDAR2A Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies