NELF Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
NELF Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameNELF Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenNELF
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against NELF.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human NELF
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundNELF-A (negative elongation factor A), NELF-B, NELF-C, NELF-D and NELF-E are components of the NELF complex, which is a a structure that negatively regulates Pol II-dependent transcription elongation. Control of transcription elongation requires a complex interplay between positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb) and negative transcription elongation factors, DSIF and NELF. DSIF and NELF, act as negative transcription elongation factors by increasing the time the polymerase spends at pause sites. DSIF/NELF inhibition of transcription is prevented by P-TEFb in cooperation with FACT.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- SynonymsNasal embryonic LHRH factor; Nasal embryonic luteinizing hormone releasing hormone factor; Nasal embryonic luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone factor; Nelf; NELF_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameNELF Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameNELF (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11893R-Cy3 | NELF Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11893R-Cy3
- Price429.66 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the NELF Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameNMDA receptor synaptonuclear signaling and neuronal migration factor
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- nasal embryonic LHRH factor
- Discovery year2004-03-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedTH1 interacts with PAK1 and specifically restricts the activation of MAPK modules through the upstream region of the MAPK pathway, thereby influencing cell migration.We show that NELF interacts with the nuclear cap binding complex (CBC), a heterodimeric, multifunctional factor that plays important roles in several mRNA processing steps, and the two factors together participate in the 3' end processing of histone mRNAsNELF-C and NELF-D are highly related or identical to the protein called TH1, of unknown function. NELF-B and NELF-C or NELF-D are integral subunits that bring NELF-A and NELF-E together. [NELF-B] [NELF-C]data show that NELF subunits exhibit highly specific subcellular localizations, such as in NELF bodies or in midbodies, and some shuttle actively between the nucleus and cytoplasm; loss of NELF from cells can lead to enlarged and/or multiple nucleiThese results indicate that TH1 is a novel regulator to control the duration and magnitude of androgen signal transduction and might be directly involved in androgen-related developmental, physiological, and pathological processes.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene