MYH7 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
MYH7 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenMYH7
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against MYH7.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range1350-1390/1935
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MYH7
- Gene ID Number4625
- Swiss ProtP12883
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenMuscle contraction.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsCMH1; MPD1; SPMD; SPMM; CMD1S; MYHCB; Myosin-7; Myosin heavy chain 7; Myosin heavy chain slow isoform; MyHC-slow; Myosin heavy chain, cardiac muscle beta isoform; MyHC-beta; MYH7
- Gene target
- Short nameMYH7 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9862R-A350 | MYH7 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9862R-A488 | MYH7 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9862R-A555 | MYH7 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9862R-A555
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemyosin heavy chain 7
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- myopathy, distal 1
- myosin, heavy polypeptide 7, cardiac muscle, beta
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Myosin heavy chains
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
2. Gene info
- Long gene namesymbol withdrawn, see MYH7
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedSomatic mutations in MYH7, MYBPC3, TPM1, TNNT2, and TNNI3 do not represent an important etiologic pathway in HCM.Study shows lack of phenotypic differences between MYH7- and MYBPC3-associated hypertrophic cardiomyopathy when assessed by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.a positive correlation between age and interventricular septal thickness for South African R92W(TNNT2) familiesstudy suggests that the clinical spectrum in MYH7 gene mutation patients is quite broad and includes asymptomatic hyperCKemia, proximal muscle weakness with muscle hypertrophy and scapulo-peroneal weaknessThe p.R870H mutation was identified as the etiology of familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in an Indian family. The phenotype varied according to gender and other genetic variables.MYH7 mutations reduce force generating capacity of sarcomeres at maximal and submaximal [Ca(2)]. These hypocontractile sarcomeres may represent the primary abnormality in patients with MYH7 mutations.Case Report: familial Ebstein's anomaly, left ventricular noncompaction, and ventricular septal defect associated with an MYH7 mutation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9862R-A594 | MYH7 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9862R-A647 | MYH7 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD