MycoSolutions Mycoplasma Detection Kit PCR
MycoSolutions Mycoplasma Detection Kit PCR is available 2 times from Akro albumins and cell culture labs
AK3744-0010 | MycoSolutions - Mycoplasma Detection Kit (PCR)size: 10 tests | 361.09 USD
AK3744-0020 | MycoSolutions - Mycoplasma Detection Kit (PCR)size: 20 tests | 523.99 USD
- Type of cell culture reagentREADY-TO-USE KITS
- Keep at following Temperature-20° C/Dry Ice
- DescriptionThe detections of the targets with this kit is a type of test that can be performed on any target containing biological samples after clean up of interfering agents. The assay must be performed following the protocol.
- GeneMycoplasma is a genus of bacteria that lack a cell wall around their cell membrane. Without a cell wall, they are unaffected by many common antibiotics such as penicillin or other beta-lactam antibiotics that target cell wall synthesis. They can be parasitic or saprotrophic. Several species are pathogenic in humans, including M. pneumoniae, which is an important cause of atypical pneumonia and other respiratory disorders, and M. genitalium, which is believed to be involved in pelvic inflammatory diseases. Mycoplasma species are the smallest bacterial cells yet discovered, can survive without oxygen, and come in various shapes. For example, M. genitalium is flask-shaped (about 300 x 600 nm), while M. pneumoniae is more elongated (about 100 x 1000 nm). Hundreds of mycoplasmas infect animals
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- Gene target
- Short nameMycoSolutions - Kit (PCR)
- Techniquedetection, PCR
- Alternative nameMycoSolutions - Mycoplasma quantification reagent (PCR test reagent)
- Alternative techniquedna-amplification
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832