MXI1 antibody middle region
MXI1 antibody middle region is available 2 times from Aviva labs
ARP31403_P050 | MXI1 antibody - middle regionsize: one vial | 368.49 USD
ARP31402_P050 | MXI1 antibody - middle regionsize: one vial | 368.49 USD
- Recognized antigenMXI1 - middle region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameMXI1
- Long nameAntibody against MXI1 - middle region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the MXI1 - middle region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the MXI1 - middle region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the MXI1 - middle region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-MXI1
- Alternative nameMXI1 - middle region Antibodies
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp