Mouse Wnt-5a (5 ug) Growth Factor
Mouse Wnt-5a (5 ug) Growth Factor is available 1 time from 101biosystem labs
P704-5 | Mouse Wnt-5a (5 ug) Growth Factorsize: 5 ug | 680.42 USD
- Shipping/storage recommendationsship RT; store -80℃
- Maximum time for usage6 months
- DescriptionAplha, transcription related growth factors and stimulating factors or repressing nuclear factors are complex subunits of proteins involved in cell differentiation. Complex subunit associated factors are involved in hybridoma growth, Eosinohils, eritroid proliferation and derived from promotor binding stimulating subunits on the DNA binding complex. NFKB 105 subunit for example is a polypetide gene enhancer of genes in B cells.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Wnt-5a (5 ) Growth Factor
- Alternative nameMouse Wnt-5a (5 ug) Growth Factor
- Alternative techniquemurine