Mouse Oncostatin M
Mouse Oncostatin M is available 7 times from Abbex labs
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
abx574574 | Mouse Oncostatin M (OSM) ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1046.64 USD
abx154487 | Mouse Oncostatin M ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1234.82 USD
abx068387 | Mouse Oncostatin M Protein (Recombinant)size: 100 μg | 1025.74 USD
abx068387 | Mouse Oncostatin M Protein (Recombinant)size: 50 μg | 730.56 USD
abx068386 | Mouse Oncostatin M Protein (Recombinant)size: 100 μg | 1025.74 USD
- Catalog numberabx068386
- Price1025.74 USD
- Size100 μg
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inE. coli
- TargetMouse Oncostatin M Protein
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- SourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Oncostatin M Protein (Recombinant)
- TechniqueRecombinant, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse Oncostatin M Protein (recombinant)
- Alternative techniquerec
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedFindings provide evidence that the inflammatory cytokine oncostatin M is involved in modulation of the Ang-Tie system by increasing Ang2 expression in human endothelial cells in vitro, and in murine hearts and human hearts in vivo.The Notch signaling pathway was found to be one of the signaling pathways that inhibit OSM-induced MC3T3-E1 cell proliferation and differentiation.Mouse OSM upregulates MMP-9 expression in rat smooth muscle cells through the MEK-ERK but not STAT3 pathway.Oncostatin M (OSM) is produced by osteoblasts and osteocytes in mouse bone and that it has distinct effects when acting through 2 different receptors.These studies are the first to demonstrate the proinflammatory effects of OSM in microglia, and also identify IL-27 as a novel inhibitor of inflammatory processes in these cells.Data indicate that pro-inflammatory cytokines such as IL6 or OSM could activate pathways associated with prostate cancer progression and synergize with cell-autonomous oncogenic events to promote aggressive malignancy.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
abx068386 | Mouse Oncostatin M Protein (Recombinant)size: 50 μg | 730.56 USD
abx254694 | Mouse Oncostatin-M ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 919.97 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies