Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti Cytokeratin
Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti Cytokeratin is available 16 times from Bio logo labs
CK134 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin (High Molecular Weight) 34ßE12 [34ßE12]size: 1 ml | 399.53 USD
CK534 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin (High Molecular Weight) 34ßE12 [34ßE12]size: 5 ml | 237.62 USD
CK110 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 10 [DE-K10]size: 1 ml | 440.29 USD
CK513 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 13 [Ks13.1]size: 5 ml | 319.16 USD
CK113 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 13 [Ks13.1]size: 1 ml | 507.85 USD
CK528 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 18 [CY 90]size: 5 ml | 170.06 USD
CK128 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 18 [CY 90]size: 1 ml | 278.39 USD
CK519 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 19 [RCK108]size: 5 ml | 237.62 USD
CK119 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 19 [RCK108]size: 1 ml | 440.29 USD
CK515 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 5 [RCK103]size: 5 ml | 291.2 USD
CK115 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 5 [RCK103]size: 1 ml | 440.29 USD
- Catalog numberCK115
- Price440.29 USD
- Size1 ml
- ImmunogenIsolated cytokeratins from human epithelial cells
- SpecificityCytokeratin 5 and neurofilaments
- Species reactivityHuman
- Product presentationAntibody solution in stabilizing phosphate buffer pH 7.3. Contains 0.09 % sodium azide**. The volume is sufficient for at least 100 immunohistochemical tests (100 µl working solution / test). Use appropriate antibody diluent e.g. Gentaur Art. No. PU002, if further dilution is required.
- Antibody's cloneRCK103
- Product is supplied asliquid concentrate
- Recommended concentration for use1:10 - 1:50
- Protein concentrationN/A
- Positive controlSkin, Cervix
- PretreatmentHeat pre-treatment of formalin-fixed tissue with Unmasking Fluid C or G (Art. No. DE000 and DE007)
- Recommended secondary reagentWe recommend the use of Gentaur's Universal Staining System DAB (Art. No. DA005) or AEC (Art.-No. AE005), if higher sensitivity is required VECTASTAIN Elite ABC (Art. No. PK-6102) or ABC AP (Art. No. AK-5002) systems are applicable.
- Litterature1. Moll R., Franke W.W., Schiller D.L., Geiger B., and Krepler R. (1982) The Catalog of Human Cytokeratins: Patterns of Expression in Normal Epithelia, Tumors and Cultured Cells. Cell 31; 11 ff. 2. Smedts F., Ramaekers F., Robben H., et al. (1990) Changing patterns of keratin expression during progression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. Am J. Pathol. 136,3; 657-668. 3. Eyken P van, et al. (1990) A cytokeratin-immunohistochemical study of hepatoblastoma. Human Pathology 21; 302-308. 4. Broekaert D. Leigh I.M., Laue E.B., Van Muijen G.N.P., Ramackers F.C.S., De Bersaques J. and P. Couke (1993) An immunohistochemical and histochemical study of cytokeratin, involucrin and tranglutaminase in seborrhoeic keratosis. Arch dermatol. Res. 285; 482-490. 5. Verhagen A.P.M. Aalders, T.W., Ramaekers F.C.S., Debruyne F.M.J., and Schalken J.A. (1988) Differential expression of keratins in the basal and luminal compartments of rat prostatic epithelium during degeneration and regeneration. The Prostate 13; 25-38.
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 5 [RCK103]
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal IgG1 antibody to-Cytokeratin 5 [RCK103]
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
CK105 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 5/8 [RCK102]size: 1 ml | 440.29 USD
CK007-0.1 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 7 [OV-TL12/30]size: 100 µg | 656.95 USD
CK507 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 7 [OV-TL12/30]size: 5 ml | 278.39 USD
CK107 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 7 [OV-TL12/30]size: 1 ml | 440.29 USD
CK508 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Cytokeratin 8 [C-51]size: 5 ml | 251.6 USD
- AvailabilityPlease contact us to check the availability
- Product categoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody's raised inMouse
- Antibody's isotypeIgG1
- Tested applicationsIHC(C, P)
- Storage methodStore at 2-8°C
- UniProt numberGo to UniProt/SwissProt
- Tips*Gentaur's antibodies are intended for in vitro research use only. They must not be used for clinical diagnostics and not for in vivo experiments in humans or animals. ** The preservative sodium azide is known to be poisonous and potentially hazardous to health. It should be handled only by trained staff. Despite of the product's low azide concentration it must be handled with care. Dispose according to regional rules!
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Mouse, anti
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies