Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti Collagen Type human
Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti Collagen Type human is available 4 times from Bio logo labs
CO60411 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Collagen Type IV, human [24D1]size: 0.1 ml | 411.22 USD
CO105 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Collagen Type IV, human [COL 94]size: 1 ml | 272.24 USD
- Catalog numberCO105
- Price272.24 USD
- Size1 ml
- ImmunogenPurified human Collagen IV
- SpecificityHuman Collagen IV, no cross-reactivity with other Collagen types, Vitronectin, Fibronectin or Chondroitinsulfate
- Species reactivityHuman and other primates (no reactivity in chicken, cat, rabbit, rat, sheep and goat)
- Product presentationAntibody solution in stabilizing phosphate buffer pH 7.3. Contains 0.09 % sodium azide**. The volume is sufficient for at least 100 immunohistochemical tests (100 µl working solution / test). Use appropriate antibody diluent e.g. Gentaur Art .No. PU002.
- Antibody's cloneCOL 94
- Product is supplied asliquid concentrate
- Recommended concentration for use1:10 - 1:50
- Protein concentrationapp. 100 µg/ml
- Positive controlHuman skin, placenta or lens capsule
- PretreatmentAfter de-waxing the tissue slices they are treated with 0.2% hyaluronidase (app. 300 U/mg e.g. Art. No. HYA02-50) in TBS 15 min at 37°C. Thereafter non-specific binding is blocked by blocking serum or 3% BSA in TBS. For peroxidase systems blocking with 1% peroxide solution in TBS for 30 min at RT is recommended.
- Tested applicationsIHC(C,P), WB
- Storage methodStore at 2-8°C
- UniProt numberPGo to UniProt/SwissProt2462 (CO4A1_HUMAN) ; PGo to UniProt/SwissProt8572 (CO4A2_HUMAN); P294Go to UniProt/SwissProtGo to UniProt/SwissProt (CO4A5_HUMAN);
- Litterature1. Odermatt B.F., Lang A.B., Rüttner J.R., Winterhalter K.H., and Trüeb B. (1984) Monoclonal antibodies to human type IV collagen: useful reagents to demonstate the heterotrimeric nature of the molecule. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 81; 7343-7347.
- Tips*Gentaur's antibodies are intended for in vitro research use only. They must not be used for clinical diagnostics and not for in vivo experiments in humans or animals. ** The preservative sodium azide is known to be poisonous and potentially hazardous to health. It should be handled only by trained staff. Despite of the product's low azide concentration it must be handled with care. Dispose according to regional rules!
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Collagen IV, [COL 94]
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal IgG1 antibody to-Collagen classification IV, H. sapiens [COL 94]
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
CO505 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Collagen Type IV, human [COL 94]size: 5 ml | 166.31 USD
COL007 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Collagen Type VII, human [LH7.2]size: 1 ml | 470.45 USD
- AvailabilityPlease contact us to check the availability
- Product categoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody's raised inMouse
- Antibody's isotypeIgG1
- Recommended secondary reagentAnti-mouse IgG-conjugates, e.g. Anti-mouse IgG:FITC (Art. No. FI-2000) or anti-mouse IgG:DyLight488 (Art. No. DI-2488). For paraffin sections best results have been obtained by use of DAKO Envision or VECTOR ImmPress systems (Art. No. MP-7402).
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GeneCollagen Types in bones and muscles can be hydrolyzed and used in human grafts. ( Type II )
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Mouse, anti
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies