Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti Androgen Receptor F39.4 1
Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti Androgen Receptor F39.4 1 is available 2 times from Bio logo labs
AR105 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Androgen Receptor [F39.4.1]size: 1 ml | 510.32 USD
AR305 | Mouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Androgen Receptor [F39.4.1]size: 3 ml | 272.24 USD
- Catalog numberAR305
- Price272.24 USD
- Size3 ml
- Product presentationAntibody solution in stabilizing phosphate buffer pH 7.3. Contains 0.09 % sodium azide**. The volume is sufficient for at least 30 immunohistochemical tests (100 µl working solution / test). Use appropriate antibody diluent e.g. Gentaur Art. No. PU002 if required.
- Product is supplied asready to use
- Recommended concentration for useneat
- Litterature1. Veldscholte J., Berrevoets C.A., Zegers N.D., van der Kwast T.H., Grootegoed J.A., and Mulder E. (1992) Hormone -induced dissociation of the androgen receptor-heat-shock-protein complex: use of a new monoclonal antibody to distinguish transformed from nontransformed receptors. Biochem. 31(32);7422-7430. 2. Iwamura M., Abrahamsson P.A., Benning C.M., Cockett A.T., di Sant'Agnese P.A. (1994) Androgen receptor immunostaining and its tissue distribution in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections after microwave treatment. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 42(6); 783-788. 3. Shikata N., Kurokawa I., Andachi H., Tsubura A. (1995) Expression of androgen receptors in skin appendage tumors: an immunohistochemical study. J. Cutan. Pathol. 22(2); 149-153. 4. Magi-Galluzzi C., Montironi R., Prete E., Kwan P.W., and Delellis R.A. (1996) Effect of microwave oven heating times on androgen receptor antigen retrieval from paraffin-embedded prostatic adenocarcinoma. Anticancer Res. 16(5A9; 2931-2936. 5. Kim D., Gregory C.W., Smith G.J., Mohler J.L. (1999) Immunhistochemical quantitation of androgen receptor expression using color video image analysis. Cytometry 35(1); 2-10.
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- AvailabilityPlease contact us to check the availability
- ImmunogenSynthetic peptide
- SpecificityHuman androgen receptor, 110 kDa protein in lysate of LNCP cell line.
- Species reactivityHuman
- Product categoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody's raised inMouse
- Antibody's isotypeIgG1
- Antibody's cloneF39.4.1
- Protein concentrationN/A
- Positive controlTestis
- PretreatmentHeat pre-treatment of formalin-fixed tissue with Unmasking Fluid C or G (Art. No. DE000 and DE007)
- Tested applicationsIHC(C, P)
- Recommended secondary reagentWe recommend the use of Gentaur's Universal Staining System DAB (Art. No. DA005) or AEC (Art.-No. AE005), if higher sensitivity is required VECTASTAIN Elite ABC (Art. No. PK-6102) or ABC AP (Art. No. AK-5002) systems are applicable.
- Storage methodStore at 2-8°C
- UniProt numberQ91426 (Q91426_ASPUN)
- Tips*Gentaur's antibodies are intended for in vitro research use only. They must not be used for clinical diagnostics and not for in vivo experiments in humans or animals. ** The preservative sodium azide is known to be poisonous and potentially hazardous to health. It should be handled only by trained staff. Despite of the product's low azide concentration it must be handled with care. Dispose according to regional rules!
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal IgG1 Anti-Androgen Receptor [F39.4.1]
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Mouse, anti
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal IgG1 antibody to-Androgen Receptor [F39.4.1]
- Alternative techniqueantibodies