Mouse Monoclonal Anti-KIAA1967 Antibody (3G4-D11-D7)
Mouse Monoclonal Anti-KIAA1967 Antibody (3G4-D11-D7) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1336-100 | Mouse Monoclonal Anti-KIAA1967 Antibody (3G4-D11-D7)size: 100 µg | 393.53 USD
- DescriptionMouse Monoclonal antibody to detect KIAA1967
- Raised inMouse
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody (Clone#3G4-D11-D7)
- Reacts withHuman, Mouse, Rat, Monkey
- ImmunogenRecombinant human KIAA1967 protein fragments expressed in E.coli
- TargetCell cycle and apoptosis regulator protein 2 (Cell cycle and apoptosis regulator protein 2, Cell division cycle and apoptosis regulator protein 2, DBIRD complex subunit KIAA1967, Deleted in breast cancer gene 1 protein, DBC1, NET35, p30 DBC)
- Research areaSignal Transduction
- Gene number57805
- Protein numberQ8N163
- Physical stateColorless liquid
- Package formAffinity purified antibody is supplied in liquid form in buffer containing 0.1M Tris-Glycine (pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl) with 0.2% sodium azide, 50% glycerol
- PurityAffinity purified
- Antibody's positive controlesWestern blot: HeLa, A549, Jurkat, C6, 3T3 and COS7 cell lysates; Immunofluorescence: HeLa cells; Immunoprecipitation: HeLa cells
- Approved applications with antibody dilutionWestern blot; 1:1000, Immunofluorescence; 1:200, Immunoprecipitation
- Scientific contextCore component of the DBIRD complex, a multiprotein complex that acts at the interface between core mRNP particles and RNA polymerase II (RNAPII) and integrates transcript elongation with the regulation of alternative splicing: the DBIRD complex affects local transcript elongation rates and alternative splicing of a large set of exons embedded in (A + T)-rich DNA regions. Inhibits SIRT1 deacetylase activity leading to increasing levels of p53/TP53 acetylation and p53-mediated apoptosis. Inhibits SUV39H1 methyltransferase activity. As part of a histone H3-specific methyltransferase complex may mediate ligand-dependent transcriptional activation by nuclear hormone receptors.
- Handling and storageBefore use gently mix the antibody solution. Store this antibody at -20 °C for 12 months. Refer to the label on vial
- DeliveryShipped to your lab under gel pack
- PrecautionsManifactured in USA. For Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- ReleasedThis antibody is available to order since May 2017
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal Anti-KIAA1967 Antibody (3G4-D11-D7)
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse, anti
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal antibody to-KIAA1967 (Antibody to) (3G4-D11-D7)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetKIAA1967, KIAA1967 and IDBG-11125 and ENSG00000158941 and 57805, poly(A) RNA binding, nuclei, 2610301G19Rik and IDBG-177884 and ENSMUSG00000033712 and 219158, KIAA1967 and IDBG-634883 and ENSBTAG00000005469 and 507114