Mouse insulin-like growth factors 2 receptor,IGF-2R ELISA Kit
Mouse insulin-like growth factors 2 receptor,IGF-2R ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Bioassay labs
E1439Mo | Mouse insulin-like growth factors 2 receptor,IGF-2R ELISA Kitsize: 96T | 815.79 USD
- Catalog numberE1439Mo
- Price815.79 USD
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Object testedMouse
- Sample Typesserum, blood, plasma, saliva, urine, and other related tissue liquid
- PlatformMicroplate Reader
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED,Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- DescriptionIGF-I, IGF-II, insulin-like growth factors -1 and -2 are important regulators of signaling that mediates growth and metabolism in cells. Insulin-like growth factor -1 shares structural homology with proinsulin and is mainly produced by liver. IGF-1 acts via specific receptor, IGF-1R, a heterodimeric tyrosine kinase receptor that signals to various second messenger pathways such as MAPK, Raf/Ras and PI3K cascades.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse insulin-like growth factors 2 receptor,IGF-2R ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Mouse, IGF
- Alternative nameMouse insulin-like growth factors 2 receptor,IGF-2R Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832