Mouse GDNF PicoKine ELISA Kit
Mouse GDNF PicoKine ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Boster labs
EK0935 | Mouse GDNF PicoKine ELISA Kitsize: 96wells/kit, with removable strips. | 562.6 USD
EK0935 | Mouse GDNF PicoKine ELISA Kitsize: 1x96 well plate | 593.93 USD
- Catalog numberEK0935
- Price593.93 USD
- Size1x96 well plate
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameglial cell derived neurotrophic factor
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1995-05-04
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- GDNF family ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedthe function of Spry1 is to modulate GDNF/RET signaling in the Wolffian duct, ensuring that kidney induction is restricted to a single siteResults implicate Ret/GDNF as a potent pleiotropic factor able to influence pituitary physiology during a period of high plasticity.FGF2-induced Gdnf expression is mediated by the induction of Egr-1 through activation of the ERK and JNK/Elk-1 signaling pathwaysContinuous, early developmental GDNF expression exerts physiological effects on newly differentiated, immature dopamine neurons that differ from those observed on more mature and adult DA neuronsThis study demonstrated that the period during which spindle-innervating MNs require GDNF for survival is restricted to early neonatal development.GDNF-secreting NIH3T3-TG cells in combination with molecular imaging could be a platform for developing therapeutic tools for acute SCI.Lower nephron number in GDNF+/- mice is associated with marked early glomerular structural changes, in particular lower capillary supply, reduced podocyte density, and a thickened glomerular basement membrane.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Gene NameGdnf
- Assay range31.2pg/ml-2000pg/ml
- ImmunogenExpression system for standard: sf21; Immunogen sequence: S78-I211
- Storage & Transport ConditionsStore at 4°C for 6 months, at -20°C for 12 months. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles (Shipped with wet ice).
- Cross-reactivityThere is no detectable cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins.
- Kit Components10ng/tube
- Sample Typecell culture supernates, cell lysates, serum and plasma (heparin, EDTA).
- ELISA's applicationFor quantitative measurement of mouse GDNF in cell culture supernatant, cell lysate, tissue homogenates, serum and plasma heparin, EDTA .
- Gene testedmurine GDNF
- ELISA standard curveConcentration(pg/ml) + 0 + 31.2 + 62.5 + 125 + 250 + 500 + 1000 + 2000 O.D. + 0.010 + 0.069 + 0.099 + 0.195 + 0.389 + 0.790 + 1.469 + 2.305
- ELISA kit detection limits31.2pg/ml to 2000pg/ml
- ELISA's sensitivity< 10pg/ml
- Target of this ELISANatural and recombinant mouse GDNF
- Cross reactionthe ELISA does not cross react with any other proteins except from closely related species
- ELISA's precision parametersintra assay precisions and inter assay precisions samples;1;2;3;1;2;3 n;16;16;16;24;24;24 mean (pg/ml);138;716;1354;146;727;1379 ELISA standard deviations 6.07;36.52;86.66;10.51;53.8;113.1 CV(%);4.4;5.1;6.4;7.2;7.4;8.2
- ELISA kit descriptionGENTAUR's mouse GDNF ELISA test is a ready to use ELISA kit. We use a monoclonal from rat specific for GDNF was used as capure antibodies on the ELISA test plate. The internal standards (sf21, S78-I211) and your samples are measured with a biotin conjugated polyclonal from goat specific for GDNF will than be washed with PBS. The colour reaction with TMB on HRP will colour the well from blue to yellow with the stop solution. The more mouse GDNF in your sample the higher the ELISA signal will be compared to this elisa's standard curve.
- Detector and capure antibodiesA rat monoclonal detector antibodies is used with a goat biotin polyconal capture antibodies.
- The ELISA containsCatalog number;Description;Quantity -;96-well plate precoated with anti- mouse GDNF antibodies;1 ST0000-10;Lyophilized recombinant mouse GDNF standard;10ng/tube×2 AR1107;Biotinylated anti- mouse GDNF antibodies;130μl(dilutions 1:100) AR1103;Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC);130μl(dilutions 1:100) AR1106-1;Sample diluent buffers;30 ml AR1106-2;antibodies diluent buffers;12ml AR1106-3;ABC diluent buffers;12ml AR1104;TMB color developing agents;10ml AR1105;TMB stop solution;10ml -;Adhesive cover;4
- Anti-coagulationheparin or EDTA
- How the elisa worksSample the amount of 100ul/well of the standard solution at 2000pg/ml, 1000pg/ml, 500pg/ml, 250pg/ml, 125pg/ml, 62.5pg/ml, 31.2pg/ml mouse GDNF standard solutions into the precoated 96-well plate. Add 0.1ml of the sample diluent buffers into the control well (Zero well). Add 0.1ml of each properly diluted sample of mouse cell culture supernatant, serum or plasma(heparin, EDTA) to the ELISA plate. Keep in mind that each mouse GDNF standard solution and each sample be measured in duplicate.
- Minutes of TMB incubation25-30
- More gene infoGlial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor(GDNF) is a glycosylated, disulfide-bonded homodimer that is a distantly related member of the transforming growth factor-beta superfamily.1 GDNF, is a potent neurotrophic factor that promotes the survival of dopaminergic neurones in cultures including embryonic neuronal cultures.2 GDNF, in addition to its potential role in the differentiation and survival of central nervous system neurons, has profound effects on kidney organogenesis and the development of the peripheral nervous system.3 GDNF may have utility in the treatment of Parkinson's disease, which is marked by progressive degeneration of midbrain dopaminergic neurons.
- Antigensf21, S78-I211
- Keep atStore at 4˚C for 6 months, at -20˚C for 12 months. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles(Shipped with wet ice.)
- UniprotGlial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor
- Gene nameglial cell derived neurotrophic factor
- AlternativeAstrocyte derived trophic factor;ATF;ATF1;ATF2;Glial cell line derived neurotrophic factor;HFB1 GDNF;hGDNF;HSCR3
- Gen protein identityP48540
- Entrez nr.14573
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED,Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Gene symbolGDNF
- Short nameMouse GDNF PicoKine ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse glial cell derived neurotrophic factor PicoKine Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetglial cell derived neurotrophic factor, ATF1 and ATF2 and HFB1-GDNF and HSCR3, GDNF and IDBG-17169 and ENSG00000168621 and 2668, protein homodimerization activity, Extracellular, Gdnf and IDBG-128378 and ENSMUSG00000022144 and 14573, BT.58072 and IDBG-630047 and ENSBTAG00000005176 and 386587, v-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies