Mouse Anti HA Tag Monoclonal Antibody
Mouse Anti HA Tag Monoclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Cellular biology labs labs
- Product formulationmonoclonal antibody
- Antibody isotypeIgG3
- AntigenYPYDVPDYA synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH
- Raised inmice
- Reacts withPlease, contact our team of specialist for more details
- Concentration1 mg per ml
- Purification techniqueProtein A purification
- Suitable for use inIB, IS, IP, ELISA, Dot Blot
- Product configuration100 μg of Protein A purified antibody at 1 mg/mL in 10 mM PBS, pH 7.2, containing 0.05% NaN3
- Shipping conditionsThe product Mouse Anti-HA Tag Monoclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product Mouse Anti-HA Tag Monoclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt.
- TipsThis monoclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- We send this reagant onBlue Ice
- The temperatureerature for storage is-20ºC
- SDS or safty data sheetmore (AKR-006) GHS.pdf
- Type of reagentCell Signaling and Protein Biology
- Related techniquesCell Signaling and Protein Biology, Epitope Tags, Epitope Tag Antibodies
- Use of the reagentMouse Anti-HA Tag Monoclonal Antibody is Protein A purified and provided at 1 mg/mL. Suitable for Western blot or Immunostaining. 100 µg.
- Cellular usePurified antibody is provided at a concentration of 1 mg/mL
- Host speciesMouse
- Isotype controlIgG3
- Conjugation and formUnconjugated
- Species compatible toN/A
- Use of this test kit or productIB, IS, IP, ELISA, Dot Blot
- Buffer100 μg of Protein A purified antibody at 1 mg/mL in 10 mM PBS, pH 7.2, containing 0.05% NaN3
- Molecular weightVaries
- This reagent is purifiedProtein A
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Cellular biology labs they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Anti-HA Tag Monoclonal Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to-HA detection labelled monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
AKR-006 | Mouse Anti-HA Tag Monoclonal Antibodysize: 0.1 mg | 548.73 USD
- Catalog numberAKR-006
- Price548.73 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
AKR-006 | Mouse Anti-HA Tag Monoclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 627.53 USD
Supplier:Cellular biology labs